Sunday, March 22, 2009

My special girl



Wow it's been so long since I have blogged. I love to look at everyone elses but I just don't get the time to write anything. Usually I am wrestling with christian when I am in the computer room, so I don't get to stay very long in here. Jon does not like it at all when christian is in here because he messes up everything. Well I thought I would try to take everyday and write a little about each of my kids. wow this year is allready going by so fast. Look at my beautiful Jocelyn. I love this picture of her she is growing up so fast. She will be having a birthday soon and will be turning 4. She is so smart. she has been in preschool this whole year and is loving it. she has lots of friends because she is a social butterfly. but she does have a little anxiety of being away from mommy. She is a sunbeam this year in church. that change was a little hard for her, but she is getting used to it now. she is so smart. She will go to preschool another year before kindergarten, but she knows most of her letters and some sounds thanks to the letter factory movie(thanks to deb). She loves that show. she loves anything to do with princess or pink or barbies. she is an amazing litte girl. She is a good big sister and as Everlee is getting bigger they are starting to play together. not as well as I would like yet, but Everlee is not talking real well yet so I am hoping when she starts talking they will play together. JOcelyn loves for mommy to play barbies too. So I get to spend time with her doing that. She loves to sing and dance I am going to put her into dance this summer. I think she will do real well. I love her so much and so thankful that God sent her to us. She always hugs me and loves me and tells me she is glad that Jesus sent her here and she has the bestest family. I will agree with that. She definitely adds much joy to this family. Even though things are hard right now with the economy I have to stop and count my many blessings, because I have many.

1 comment:

Darsha said...

Nice to 'see' you again. She is so cute.