Friday, September 18, 2009

My little boy is 2 today!!

Isn't he such a cutie. Christian is 2 today. How time flies by. He has kept us really busy his 2 years. He just is 2 but he has been a terrible 2 baby since he has been born. When he was born I had him naturally so he came in this world causing me a lot of pain, then he was very colicky for quite awhile. for the first 3 months of his life I slept on the couch with him in the playpen bassinet, because he woke up so many times Jon had to at least get a little sleep so he could function to work. I felt like a zombie for those 3 months getting no sleep and he was always so grumpy because he was in pain so he cried allll the time. And then he finally got through that and then he became very clingy wanted no one, but mommy daddy and grandma mostly mommy. boy it was hard. then as he kept growing he became the biggest menace around. this kid knows how to open everything and figure everything out. we are in so much trouble with him. but he is so fun . he has the cutest personality he makes you laugh all the time. He smiles and then he just melts your heart. We always tease that God sent him down to us so he could get rid of him because he got into everything up there and he was getting tired of chasing him. Oh but are we so thankful we have him. we love him sooooo soooo much. Life would not be the same without him. Doesn't he look so cute in his blessing outfit. He is a blessing from above. Even if sometimes I want to send him back:)
Look how peaceful he looks sleeping a happy time for mom when he was sleeping. I would hurry and catch up on my sleep.
NOw the fun personality starts to come out and you can't help but love this kid. Look at that smile, boy I love this boy.
Growing up and starting to get into everything and never staying still for a minute. we were at the reunion and he was crawling everywhere on the cement.
christian had fun eating his spaghetti.
Christian loves Jon snakes he always wants to hold them and kiss them and squeeze them to death. yea he gets a little excited and squeezes a little too hard.
Cool hair dude!
Look at that face how could you ever be mad at this kid he is just too darn cute!
This summer we went to california to visit Lyle and Tracy and we went to the beach and he loved the sand he ate it , rolled in it. He was covered.
This is the most recent picture of my boy, with his 2 sissies he loves those girls. I love this picture of the kids. They are just the love of my life. Thank God for them.
Happy Birthday my christian I love you so much

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Christian! He is a cutie!

Deborama said...

Im so glad you got some pics on here! CA sounds heavenly! I bet the kids all had fun! Hurry and catch me up on your summer! :)