Saturday, September 27, 2008

Christian's One







cute cakes!!! my husband he is the expert cake maker. he always decorates for the kids. I bake them and he decorates, because I am not artistic at all.



christian eating his cake he really dove into it and loved every bite of it. He pratically finished the whole cake.





Christians favorite place to be



My baby boy is a year. he turned a year on September 18th. We had his big birthday bash on Saturday the 20th. There was a lot of people that showed up. I Can't believe it's been a year since his birth. Time goes by so fast. He's not walking yet still crawling. But he is started to say little words like Love, oh oh, mom, dad, bye bye, and he says the boys names. I love him so much I am so glad Heavenly Father sent him to me. When we were originally thinking of having another baby I was going to do all the tricks like I did with Jocelyn because I really wanted a girl again. But christian was a surprise so we didn't get to try to have a girl. then when we found out it was a boy I wasn't dissapointed just kind of hoping for another girl. but God knew what he was doing by surprising us we needed little christian in our life. God knows better than us. I can't imagine my life without our little cutie.



























































No comments: