Friday, September 12, 2008

cleaning machine

Okay call me crazy. Jon took Jordan, jackson, and billy to the scout jamborall tonight and wont be back til tommorow. Alex stayed home because he is too old for that group. so I was thinking all week I was going to go get a couple of chic flics and watch them after I put the babies and jocelyn to bed. because jons not much into chic flics so whenever he is gone with scout stuff I like to watch them. but instead I had alex watch the babies for me while I scrubbed out my two refridgerators and then after I put the kids to bed I started scrubbing things down like spring cleaning and then I ended up mopping my main floor. it looks really nice , but now it is 11:30 pm at night and I'm ready for bed. I guess no chic flic for me this time. I usually am too tired to do anything at night, but I glad I had that extra energy it feels good to have the main floor cleaned. At least it will be clean until they all get back tommorow. at least I can enjoy it for a day.

3 comments:

Harold said...

I hate house work because it is never done. There is always something else to do. I feel your pain Darsha

Deborama said...

Its so depressing to think of all the cleaning I should be doing downstairs! Its way more fun to catch up on everyone's blogs! :)

Unknown said...

Isn't it funny how that free time we think we will have always seems to get sucked away.