Monday, September 15, 2008

ripped in 90 days

okay i just bought this video system with nutrition help. I started it last week . its called p90x you might have watched the infomercial(is that right spelling). well anyway if I do it I am supposed to get ripped in 90 days. so I hope so I have been feeling really good lately and eating practically every 2- 3 hours to keep my metabolism burning. And you have to work out 6 times a week. And they are hard. I really love it though. I have to get up at 6:00 in the morning in order to do it , because I have to do it before the babies wake up. But for the last few days christian thinks he needs to wake up at 6:00 in the morning too. I think my kids just want to drain every minute of my own time from me. I thought for sure if I got up that early I would be able to do it before they wake up because christain usually doesn't wake up til 7:00. hopefully it's just a fluke thing and he is going to go back to his normal time because I really don't want to start getting up at 5 am. because I am commited and I am on a mission to get ripped in 90 days. :) I took before pictures and I would post them but I don't think you want to see me in my sports bra and shorts. So I am excited about this hopefully I can do it. right now I haven't craved sugar at all. and I am feeling great. when I started I was 139 and 28.5 % body fat. and I weighed this morning and I was 137 and 27.5 % bodyfat and I can tell I am not as flabby, so I will keep you updated on how I am doing, and you need to cheer me on and keep me motivated.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Dave bought this system and loves it, however we haven't found the time to really devote to it. I really liked it too, except for the fact that no matter what, when I work out hard, I get sick for a full day to 2 days afterward. I'm not sure why, dizzy, lightheaded, nauseaus, BLAAAAAHHHHH. So it hasn't worked for me to be able to do it. I think I just over exert myself, because I'm trying to keep up with Dave, however, I can't even excercise moderately in the morning or I'm sick all day too. I've tried eating before and after different kinds of foods, nothing works except exercing moderately in the late afternoon or evening, anything before noon and I'm out for the rest of the day. Good Job!!! This is a great goal, and a good set of videos to do it with, I love the main guy in them!!!

Unknown said...

Way to go! You are so good to be so devoted and get up early. I am lazy. I need to start doing my "Dancing with the Stars Cardio Dance" video. :)