Sunday, September 28, 2008

New hair do




Here is my before and after pictures of my new hair do. I tried to find a picture of by myself for the before pictures, but I am never in any pictures because I am always the one taking the pictures. but I found one with my cute little Jocelyn. So I was sick of my hair and needed a change and some color. It was so much fun being pampered and having no kids bugging me for that time. so what do you think. Oh and by the way I am 2 weeks into p90x I have went from 138.5 lbs. to 134.5 lbs. and 28.5 % bodyfat to 26.5 % body fat. I am so excited. and feeling great.

3 comments:

Deborama said...

I can't see it good, what short person was taking your picture! :) I will never cut my hair, I dream about it sometimes but will probably never be brave enough to do it! :)

Jaime said...

I think I like it, but I'm with deborama, did you have your kids take your picture, you are on an upward angle!!! That's funny! But you always look great! Good job on the p90x, I've been walking 3 miles a day. It's nice!!!

twinbratz said...

i can not see it that great but from what i can see it looks really good!!! oh you should come to our blog it is twinjazz.blogspot.com