Wednesday, September 3, 2008

scared of 1st day


I don't know what is up with Jocelyn these last few days, but she has become really clingy to me. She has went to nursery so good for quite awhile and then I took her sunday and I haven't taken her for a long time, because I'm in the primary presidency. and she decided she wanted me to take her. and when she went there she screamed bloody mary and she didn't want to go. finally I just left her there and she stopped. then monday on labor she wanted to go to her friend Kaycee and she loves to go to her house never has had a problem staying there. and when we got there she cried because she wanted me to stay. so I was really worried about school. So we got up Tuesday we talked about school and she wore her preschool shirt Busy bees and she was so excited. said her teacher Missa lisa( thats what she calls her)has a shirt just like hers. She was so excited. Jon came home and gave her a fathers blessing so she wouldn't be so scared. We did a little video on her and video taped her on the way to school no problems right??? until we got in the school then she grabbed onto my legs as hard as she could and started crying. I took her to her teacher and told her she might cry for a minute, but she would be fine. I left and that was it. When I went to pick her up her teacher said she cried for a second and stopped. I knew she would be fine , but I just don't know why suddenly she is acting like this. Hopefully after going to school a few times she will be fine.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

New things happening always make children act differently! It just depends on their personality and how they decide to deal with things. Luckily she only screams for a minute! Hopefully she will get into here new routine and be just fine, it sure makes it hard though doesn't it?