Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Bad day ( birthday )


Well let me tell you about my birthday. Well first I have to start with what happened last night so you can get the whole picture. Christian and Ever were playing in the cupboards like the always do when I am cooking. they like to pull everything out of my cupboards. but hey it keeps them busy while I am cooking. Then next thing I know I look over I Ever has poored brownie mix( It was opened and I didn't even realize it was in there) all over the floor I just sighed and then laughed. They started spreading it all around because it was really soft so they played in it and I thought oh well at least I can get dinner done I will deal with it afterwards. Jocelyn saw what they were doing so she thought she would play in it too. then she licked her hands and realize it was sugar and it tasted really good. so she started licking the floor( she is addicted to sugar) and JOn saw her and said Jocelyn what are you doing? I started laughing got the camera out and started taking some pictures because you have to have those memories. Right? Alex was supposed to sweep last night. but he had too much homework. so I woke up this morning to a very dirty house the floor was all sticky and gross. Not a way you want to wake up on your birthday( where's my maid for my birthday present) .I worked out this morning and Jackson came out singing me happy birthday. then he gave me this really cute card he made and he made me an award for being the very best mom. He is so thoughtful. I love him so much. Then nobody else wished me a happy birthday. JOrdan and I got in a fight this morning because he was being so grumpy to me. I cried and told him I don't you think you love me. But after he got out of the shower he gave me a big hug and made me feel a lot better. I gave me a picture of a bird he drew for me. When he left I had to mop that filthy floor. but guess what I actually got it done. JOn came home for lunch and bought me a really cute sexy outfit for my birthday. We are going away for the weekend and we were supposed to go ride 4 wheelers and stuff , but it's going to rain all weekend, so I guess we will be inside a lot. That's ok I need some time alone with my wonderful husband. My mom comes home today. Yea I am so excited. see I have some positive things to say Jaimie. Am I doing good. All in all I feel much better now. And I have a wonderful family which I am so thankful for. I am 35, but I feel great I am not old yet.

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Happy Birthday...late! I'm sorry I didn't know it was your birthday... Had I known and known your situation when you woke up, I would have driven to your house and helped you! We could have just hung out, but then that might have ruined John coming home for lunch with the sexy outfit!! he he
I hope you and John have a good weekend, I bet you can't wait to have your mom back! Some days you wake up and wonder what on earth your doing and you have to stop for a minute and realize that life is not ending!! It could just be slightly better right? Good Luck, raising a large family isn't the easiest thing, but it can be done well!!!! And it looks like you are doing great!

Harold said...

hey Cindy, Happy birthday! Man, we are getting old. Remember when we wore sexy outfits everyday?I miss you and thanks for so many great memories.

Deborama said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry, one day I will be a good friend and remember birthdays! I didn't even get Austin a present this year, he told me a week ago, I gotta get better at these things! :) I want to see the sexy outfit! :) I hope you had a fun weekend, and I hope your Mom survived, what a Welcome Home present for her! :)