Saturday, October 4, 2008

always into mischief

my litte christian he is such a cutie, but he is always trying to find something to get into to. Jocelyn was not like that at all. I never had to worry about putting locks on cabinets or anything. but Christian has to get into everything. today he got into my lazy susan where the oatmeal is. he took it out pulled off the lid and was playing in it and had it all over him and in his mouth. He keeps me real busy, so does everlee. between the two of them I am always picking up after them instead of cleaning new things. my mom comes home in 3 days can't wait. I miss her a lot. maybe I can get some projects done around the house. like christian and Jocelyns room painted. Christian is in JOcelyns old room, so he is in a girl room, because I have never painted or moved any of her stuff yet. kids don't let me accomplish anything. love them so much so it is worth is anyway.

No comments: