Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A wonderful time with my hubby


this is a picture of our cabin. it was so pretty up there. we didn't want to come back.

Our vacation was wonderful. I had that bad day on my birthday and I was so excited to go away for 2 nights all alone with my husband. we have never been away for 2 nights since our honeymoon. And then our 1st anniversary we went away for one night before Jocelyn was even born. So it was a very needed time away. we were going to go 4 wheeling on Saturday , but it snowed pretty hard the whole day. so we watched chic flicks( which is unusual for Jon , because he's not really into chick flicks) and we even took a 3 hour nap. no interruptions it was wonderful. And we had a lot of intimate time too.( that was awesome noooo interruptions). I felt like Jon and I got so much closer. I told him I feel like I even love him more since we got back from the trip. He said he could tell, because I have been really lovey and been telling him I love him a lot and just feeling really happy. He is such an amazing husband and I am so lucky to have him. If you guys haven't had a night out with your husbands you need to. It totally rejuvenated my love for him. I feel like a newlywed again and it is so wonderful.


2 comments:

Jaime said...

I'm glad you had a good time! It does make a difference to have time alone doesn't it? It would be nice if we could find time a little more often to feed our marriages! You look good. I'm not use to John without hair....I looks different, but I think I like his spikey blonde hair!!

Unknown said...

That is great that you guys got away. It is hard with one little guy so I can imagine you guys don't have much time alone!It sounds like a great relaxing time and boy do you deserve it!