Friday, October 17, 2008

MESSY HOUSE

My house is always so messy it drives me crazy. I just wish I could have a maid it would make my life so much easier. Even if I get the great room straighten up so at least people can come over and my house will be half way descent, I still go into every other room and it is a mess. And I think every day " I need to get to that today and I need to get to that thing today". But it never happens there are children to deal with everyday. I told JOn last night I hate going into another room, because it looks so messy, but I can barely keep up with the laundry and keeping the main floor picked up if I took time to do these other things then I would really be neglecting my kids. And my wonderful husband just said" Just love the kids and don't worry about the house." but it still drives me crazy to have such a messy house all the time. I wish I could figure out a way to organize my time better and keep up on everything. Does anyone have any good ideas of how to organize things better in your life to make it easier to have a clean house and still be able to spend the time with your kids?

1 comment:

Jaime said...

I watched a show the other night that looked really good, and they have a website. www.realsimplereallife.com they have some ideas here.
I really understand how you feel, that is how I feel all day long most days, that I wish I was organized enough to get more done. It is a never-ending battle with kids. There will be a day when our houses will stay clean all day long and we will wish we had children there to make the messes again. There was a talk about in on conference. Now I wonder how I could miss the mess, but I'm sure we will!!!
Just keep plugging away, little by little things will hopefully fall into order....we just always have to do our best.