Friday, October 17, 2008

Clean for a minute

well today I complained about my messy house and how frustrated I am with it always look so messy, but I got a second wind after the kids went to bed and I cleaned my main floor really good and mopped it. It looks so pretty. I just want to stare at it for a long time, because I know when everyone wakes up in the morning my pretty house will be gone. And I know I will go into other rooms tonight and they will still be a mess, but when I get my main floor cleaned and mopped it makes me feel so good. I just wish it could stay that way for longer than just tonight. But at least it got done. I wouldn't trade my kids for a clean house. I love them so much so it's just nice to have it for a minute.

1 comment:

Deborama said...

your trip looks like heaven! I can't believe you haven't been away since Jocelyn! Silly girl! 7 kids! Your nuts! :) just kidding. You really gotta get overt the clean house thing! Its just not worth it, I have found that we just pick up so it doesn't look too scary and then have a fun week and party weekend and the house is still how it would look if we spent all sat. cleaning it. Monday after busy weekends everyones house is a mess. And by next Monday it will look the same. Let one week slide and just do the bare essentials and see if you survive! :)